15 February 2009

I've been slacking on keeping this updated. I got all my lab results back and I am a normal, healthy, apparently disease free human. I also recently got my lab test bill back and I am a soon-to-be-nearly-broke-unless-my-insurance-pulls-through-for-me human.

I was supposed to have my last dentist appointment 3 days ago, which is my last hurdle in sending out my med packet, but I have been mildly sick and figured coughing all over my dentist whilst he drills my tooth is a poor thing to do. So on Wednesday, 3 days from now, I will have my last filling, collect my X-rays, and send off my magical packet of health to the Peace Powers That Be.

I also have to complete one minor essay about my mental fitness that I have managed to put off writing for a good month and a half.

'Spose I otter etudier francais maintenant.

No comments: