05 January 2009

I got a call from the National Passport Center on Friday, unfortunately, the lady I needed to talk to left her office at 1:30 EST. Which was 11:30 am here. Roops. She called back today when I was walking to work. Apparently, she was unsure about my address. I assured her that General Delivery is my address, and I live in a very small town. Yay, I'm getting my passport soon!

I faxed my "eyglass" prescription form to my optometrist on Saturday. Nothing back yet, I'm guessing my Dr. is vacationing or something.

The Student Health Center should be open again today, so I will call them and ask about getting my immunization records and stuff sent to me.

Studying French off and on. I downloaded a bunch of french music and rap to listen to. I love french rap. It cracks me up. And is also awesome.

No comments: