30 December 2008

So this morning I sat down and looked through every thing I need to do for my medical packet. It's quite a list. It also turns out that the holidays are a pretty awful time to get information together. I need to get my immunization records from the Student Health Center, which is probably closed until mid-January. I need to get the names and contacts of several former doctors and a dentist, but my parents, keepers of my old medical records, are on vacation. I don't think the delays will be too long, but I can't jump right in!

Edit: Things are progressing, thanks to the Peace Corps being the fastest e-mail responders I have ever seen. I will be able to fax my eyeglass prescription form to my optometrist and have it faxed back. Maybe today. Maybe not, there is a pretty good chance that my optometrist is on holiday vacation.

No comments: