13 December 2008

dans mon jardin

I had my interview two days ago in Oakland. I was feeling preoccupied with my relationship and stressed about being in a big city, but once the interview started, everything was gravy. My recruiter is super nice and I felt comfortable talking to him and asking him questions. So we talked for a little over an hour, I got my fingerprints done and bam! Done, outta there.

I got an e-mail from him saying that he has nominated me for an Agricultural Extension Program in Africa leaving September 09. I guess all the Health & Science teaching positions have been snapped up, so he wanted to nominate me for something before everything was gone. Who knows if that is what I will do. It is certainly not what I expected, but I am flexible and super excited! He also suggested that I start working on my French again.

I'll be getting more information in the mail next week, and probably soon I will get to start the super-fun medical clearance packet.

One step closer! :)

No comments: