18 June 2009

I called the Placement Office this morning, expecting to leave a message (vis-a-vis what I had heard from other people), but instead I talked to the very nice lady who answered the phone and then answered all my questions.

My Placement Officer is currently reviewing the group of files which mine is in. I should be hearing something in the next 2 weeks. The next 2 weeks!!! I have been so crazy anxious about this lately, what if I don't get in? what if I do get in? I can't wait to know.

Anyway. I got a teeny-tiny bit more information about my nomination, which is more specific. Francophone Africa, mid-September. Let's go check the Peace Corps Wiki timeline and make some more speculations!

*doot doot doot*

Could it be Togo, September 16th? Or possibly Cameroon, September 17th? Morocco leaves September 7th, but is technically North Africa. Malawi leaves September 28th, but isn't a Francophone country. And the possibilities narrow...

No comments: