19 May 2009

Latest updates: I went to the dentist one last time to get a few more X-rays, which turned out to be a multi-hour ordeal. I sent them in and was dentally cleared within a few days.

So. I am medically, dentally & legally cleared. My nomination is for 4 months from now. They are processing nominees leaving in the next 4 months. Will I hear tomorrow? Will I hear in August?

Senegal just got posted with a leave date of August 10th. My current availability date is August 15th (although I need to call my PO and tell her I could leave August 1st, or earlier, though at this late date it will probably not make a difference). So, Senegal, another time perhaps. It's been nice daydreaming about you. Let's part as friends.

Who will it be? Cameroon? Malawi? Mozambique? I'll be here. Waiting. Daydreaming.

Love,
Z

No comments: